NEW! Spirobank II The new standard for portable spirometry with functional design and user-friendly interfaceSpirobank II® Ideal for family doctors, primary care, occupational medicine and screening
Accurate, powerful, easy to use Fast and intuitive to operate with an icon-based navigation menu
FlowMir® : Disposable turbine ﬂ ow sensor(Spirobank II® is available also with resusableturbine ﬂ ow sensor)Backlit, high-resolution display.On screen results and curves previewfor immediate data analysis Ideal for Screening Easy diagnosis
New WinspiroPRO®High performance PC software for spirometryand oximetry (always included with free software upgrades). Network Version available.
FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF25–75, FET, Lung Age, VC, IVC.Spirometry Parameters (PC Based):
FVC, FEV1, FEV1/ FVC, FEV1/VC, PEF, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FEF25–75, FEF75–85, Lung Age, Extrap. Volume, FET, Time to PEF, FEV0.5, FEV0.5/FVC, FEV0.75, FEV0.75/ FVC, FEV2, FEV2/ FVC, FEV3, FEV3/ FVC, FEV6, FEV1/ FEV6, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC, PIF, FIF25, FIF50, FIF75, FEF50/ FIF50, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, IRV, Rf, VE, VT, tI, tE, VT/ tI, tE/tTOT, MVV (measured), MVV (calculated)
%SpO2 [Baseline, Min, Max, Mean], Pulse Rate [Baseline, Min, Max, Mean]
Oximetry Parameters (PC Based):
SpO2 [Baseline, Min, Max, Mean], Pulse Rate [Baseline, Min, Max, Mean], T90, T89, T88, T5 , Index [12s], SpO2 Events, Pulse Rate Events.
- Portable minilab for pulmonologists and respiratory therapists
- Preconfigured for use with optional oximetry module
- Spirometry test with over 45 selectable parameters including PRE and POST test.
- Real-time tests with wireless Bluetooth® connection or USB. Connection to Bluetooth® Low Energy technology also available
- SpO2 and pulse rate directly on the displayof the device (including plethysmographic curve)
- Medical-standard battery charger with interchangeable international plugs
- Available with both DISPOSABLE or REUSABLE turbine flowmeter.
- Pediatric Incentive Animations
- iOS based iSpirometry® and iOximetr® App for Real Time Spirometry and Oximetry test on your iPad/iPad Mini with free online updates.
- Spirobank II® Smart can be also connected to the PC via USB using WinspiroPRO PC Software®.
- Estimated Lung Age (ELA) test to assess the benefits from smoking cessation
- Rechargeable, long-life battery (~ 40 hours continous operation)
MIR Spirobank II® Spirometer
- Brand: Medical International Research
- Product Code: Spirobank II Smart
- Availability: 7-14 Days