An incentive spirometer is a handheld device that is used to help your lungs recover after a surgery or lung illness. Your lungs can become weak after prolonged disuse. Using a spirometer helps keep them active and free of fluid. Spirometers are helpful in assessing and treating Pneumonia, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and atelectasis. Spirometers are commonly used at hospitals after surgeries or prolonged illnesses that lead to extended bed rest. Your doctor or surgeon may also give you a take-home spirometer after surgery. Benefits of an incentive spirometer include Improving lung function, Reducing mucus, strengthening lungs and reducing chance of developing lung infections, as well the response against COVID 19
- Color-coded balls in each three chambers prove to be visual incentive to the patient.
- Air flows into single channel, when it passes through the chamber; it raises each of the three balls depending on the flow inhaled per second.
- Connecting tube with 12mm OD connector and mouth piece.
- Flow rates 600ml/sec, 900ml/sec, and 1200ml/sec by using different colors of ball for easy identification of the flow rates.
- Compact, high quality break-resistant plastic, 3-ball incentive spirometer.
- Deep Breathing Exerciser for comprehensive respiratory fitness.
- Helps achieve optimum lung capacity and restoring disrupted breathing patterns.
Nappi Code: 1000178-001