An incentive Volumetric spirometer is a handheld device that is used to help your lungs recover after a surgery or lung illness. Your lungs can become weak after prolonged disuse. Using a spirometer helps keep them active and free of fluid. Spirometers are helpful in assessing and treating Pneumonia, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and atelectasis. Spirometers are commonly used at hospitals after surgeries or prolonged illnesses that lead to extended bed rest. Your doctor or surgeon may also give you a take-home spirometer after surgery. Benefits of an incentive spirometer include Improving lung function, Reducing mucus, strengthening lungs and reducing chance of developing lung infections, as well the response against COVID 19
- Single ball Volumetric Exerciser
- Air flows into single channel for measurement, with Good better and best flow indications
- Connecting tube with 12mm OD connector and mouth piece.
- Measurement up to 5000ml Capacity
- Compact, high quality break-resistant plastic
- Deep Breathing Exerciser for comprehensive respiratory fitness.
- Preferred Choice for patients requiring post-operative surgery
- Helps achieve optimum lung capacity and restoring disrupted breathing patterns.